BACK THE BLUE

I come from a time when we all stuck together. I demanded it. Today police have to back each other. No matter what colour, sex or religion the officer is they have to stick together. We are all BLUE. If one is attacked we are all attacked. We will all fight back.

There will always be 1% bad apple but the other 99% should not pay for the 1%. Police should have that ‘Wolf pack mentality’. Take on the ‘cop haters’ and demand respect. Whether that is from a special interest group, politician or media outlet. If they unjustly harass us we will fight back as one.

Stop the public notices that all is good within the police , it is not, we are tired of all the negativity thrown at us.

All we have is each other and we demand respect.

BACK THE BLUE

Craig Bromell

BUY COPFATHER BOOK